Welcome to our recruitment page. We’ve provided some basic information below to help you decide whether applying to work with us is right for you.
Take a few minutes to watch our short 3-minute video here on what working for our typing team is all about.
We are looking for people who are UK-based and have at least one year’s previous experience of formal interview transcription work for other transcription companies, and/or extensive previous secretarial or typist experience in either medical, legal or property.
You must have the following to qualify:
- Mac or Windows version 8.1 or 10*
- Foot pedal or experienced use of keyboard ‘hot keys’
- Transcription software
- Up-to-date full anti-virus protection
- No criminal convictions
- A permanent UK base/residence
* Microsoft will cease updates for Windows 7 on 14 January 2020. If applying and you have Windows 7, you will require to be updated to Windows 8.1 or 10 by the end of 2019. Due to our security policies, if after end 2019 you have not updated from Windows 7 to 8.1 or 10, we will be unable to work with you any further.
Depending on your level of skill, for example if you are new to formal freelance transcription or have little previous experience, we may ask you to complete a short testing process for us to further assess your skills and aptitude for transcription work with our company. We are looking for only the most experienced and promising candidates.
Hopefully this clarifies any queries you may have but if you would like to know more, or simply want to now find out more about formally applying, please get in touch with me at email@example.com