Using a VA (“Virtual Assistant”) service can help you to:
- Reduce your workload
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Focus on your core business tasks
- Get around to your to do list
- Strengthen and revitalise your business
- Utilise skills and experience unavailable within your company
- Achieve a professional finish to your written reports and work
Virtual Assistants do the same tasks an in-house secretary or PA would do for you, except on a freelance basis and from our own office.
Our team is made up of highly experienced PAs and secretaries with many years’ previous experience. We research, proofread and transcribe your work accurately and professionally. We can work to your templates or create new ones for you.
We are UK-based and a native English speaking team, who can expertly analyse your audio files in detail – accents, multi-speaker interviews, abbreviations, acronyms and industry terms. We research any words or terms we aren’t familiar with to save you time and give you the fullest possible service. We highlight these for you to review, to ensure total accuracy.
Our extensive PA experience puts us in good stead for understanding what your requirements are and we will go the extra mile to help you achieve those.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and our transcribers sign a non-disclosure agreement and confidentiality agreement. We delete all sound files and documents once the job is complete – nothing is stored. We are happy to sign any agreements you may have.
Our virtual door’s always open – how to get in touch
We’re always just a click or phone call away – call, email or Skype us. We work core hours of Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm but if you require work carried out in the evening or at weekends this can be accommodated.
Spelling out the Benefits
- We work from our own premises – no need for you to pay for office space and other associated costs
- Pay-as-you-go service/no obligations – only pay for the time you use, no contracts
- We are self-employed – no need to worry about tax, National Insurance, overtime, mandatory pension, sickness/holiday pay, admin resources, equipment, supplies or training costs
- Business minded – as a business owner, I recognise and understand the importance of helping your business flourish
- No training required – we can start immediately with all the relevant skills and knowledge, can offer useful suggestions, are multi-skilled in various professional industries (legal, medical and corporate)
- Green – we are a great way to offset your carbon footprint, as everything is done via electronic transfer
We always offer a trial of work so you can see if it is right for you.
Call now to find out more: 01875 340 892 or email: email@example.com