This 27-page e-book is a perfectly tailored and indispensable all-in-one guide for existing transcribers wishing to start up a new business, or for secretaries/typists looking to transfer their valuable skills into working from home for transcription agencies.
You might be:
- Working full-time but want to reduce to part-time hours and also combine this with earning money from typing at home
- Working full-time as a transcriber but want to advance to the next level and boost your income, earning money from your own clients, in addition to having the optional safety net of agency working
- Looking for a more flexible working option
- Soon to retire but looking for optional ad hoc freelance work into the future
- Experiencing redundancy or seeking a change in an alternative role to fit your skills
- Unsure of how you can get into the industry/unsure how to approach transcription agencies for work
- Getting knocked back on applications to transcription agencies
The e-book has been pulled together from years of tried and tested approaches, hard earned knowledge and is PACKED full of helpful advice, resources and helpful mini projects that will help you maximise your chances of getting accepted by transcription agencies, and gives you the tools to help you start up your own transcription business!
Included in the e-book are details of:
- The type of equipment and software you will need
- The transcription industry – how it works, what to expect, how to prepare
- Easy website design and development
- Comprehensive advice on how to define your pricing structure and details of setup costs
- Important things to consider that may impact your business or freelancing work, such as: HMRC rules; the upcoming GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations); and how the Money Laundering Regulations might affect your business or freelancing and what you need to know
- Marketing basics for a start-up transcription business
- How to design your own graphics and branding
- What to do when your enquiries start coming in! 🙂
I’ve been in the industry for seven years, owning my own successful transcription business for six, and have worked with all types of transcription agencies – from large to small, and all over the globe. I know what it takes to make it and I can share my secrets with you to help make the process easier for you and help you succeed where others have and can so easily fail without the right coaching.