This e-book is a perfectly tailored and indispensable all-in-one guide for existing transcribers wishing to start up or boost a new business, or for secretaries/typists looking to transfer their valuable skills into working from home for transcription agencies.
You might be:
- Working full-time but want to reduce to part-time hours and also combine this with earning money from typing at home
- Working full-time as a transcriber but want to advance to the next level and boost your income, earning money from your own clients, in addition to having the optional safety net of agency working
- Soon to retire but looking for optional, occasional ad hoc freelance work into the future
- Experiencing redundancy or seeking a change in a new role utilising your existing skills
- Unsure of how you can get into the industry/unsure how to approach transcription agencies for work
- Consistently getting knocked back on your applications for employment with transcription agencies (I can tell you why!)
- Simply looking for a more flexible working option
The e-book has been carefully put together from YEARS of tried and tested approaches, hard-earned knowledge and is PACKED full of helpful advice, resources and helpful mini projects that will help you maximise your chances of getting accepted by transcription agencies. It will give you the tools to help you start up your own transcription business or make it as a freelance transcriber, taking assignments as and when you want!
Included in the e-book are: details of combinations of equipment and software you will need, and how to make the most of it; details of the transcription industry – how it works, what to expect; how to prepare yourself for your new career; regulations and legal ins and outs; where and how to find clients or agencies to work for; and many, many more innovative and clever tips and tricks and juicy tips you won’t find elsewhere (or that other educators want to keep to themselves!)
I’ve been in the industry since 2011, and I run my own successful transcription business. I’ve worked with all types of transcription agencies – from large to small, and all over the globe. I know what it takes to make it, and I can share my secrets with you to help make the process easier for you. I can help you succeed where others have and can so easily fail without the right coaching.
The e-book contains 55 A4 pages and is a PDF download, ready to print or be read in Adobe Reader. A printed and bound copy is available for an small extra charge – please message me for details: email@example.com