Why Hire a Virtual Assistant?
Using a VA (“Virtual Assistant”) service can help you to:
- Reduce your workload
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Focus on your core business tasks
- Get around to your to do list
- Strengthen and revitalise your business
- Utilise skills and experience unavailable within your company
- Achieve a professional finish to your written reports and work
Virtual Assistants do the same tasks an in-house secretary or PA would do for you, except on a freelance basis and from our own office.
Our team is made up of highly experienced PAs and secretaries with many years’ previous experience. We research, proofread and transcribe your work accurately and professionally. We can work to your templates or create new ones for you.
We are UK-based and a native English speaking team, who can expertly analyse your audio files in detail – accents, multi-speaker interviews, abbreviations, acronyms and industry terms. We research any words or terms we aren’t familiar with to save you time and give you the fullest possible service. We highlight these for you to review, to ensure total accuracy.
Our extensive PA experience puts us in good stead for understanding what your requirements are and we will go the extra mile to help you achieve those.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and our transcribers sign a non-disclosure agreement and confidentiality agreement. We delete all sound files and documents once the job is complete – nothing is stored. We are happy to sign any agreements you may have.
Virtual Door’s Always Open – Getting in Touch
We’re always just a click away – call, email or Skype us.
Spelling out the Benefits
- We work from our own premises – no need for you to pay for office space and other associated costs
- Pay-as-you-go service/no obligations – only pay for the time you use
- We are self-employed – no need to worry about tax, National Insurance, overtime, mandatory pension, sickness/holiday pay, admin resources, equipment, supplies or training costs
- Business minded – as a business owner, I recognise and understand the importance of helping your business flourish
- No training required – we are multi-skilled in various professional industries (legal, medical and corporate) and can hit the ground running
- Green – we are a great way to offset your carbon footprint, as everything is done via electronic transfer
We always offer a trial of work so you can see if it is right for you.
Call now to find out more: 01875 340 892 or email: email@example.com